I want to buy a new spinning Rod (2 piece) and Reel. Have shortlisted some rods which I want to pair with Daiwa BG 4000 or 4500 reel. I want to have a decent rod and reel that I can use for both Freshwater and Saltwater fishing (inshore fishing). The rod can handle weight from 1 kg up to 15 kg max. Basically fishing medium sized fish. (Barramundi, Indian Salmon, Kingfish, Carp, Rohu, Katla, Catfish, Snakehead e.t.c). My budget for the rod is Rs. 4000 to Rs. 8000 (50 $ to 110 $). I have a few questions which I need to clarify before buying.
1. What is the difference between a Seabass rod and a Shore Jigging rod?
2. In column 7 of the table, LB rating means?
3. From the table below which rods are good to be paired with Daiwa BG 4000 or 4500 reel?
4. As per my preference which reel should I get.
5. Any other suggestions for rod as per my preference.
Short Listed Rods:
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
You will find info on tackle and types of set ups and rigs that we have discussed here in the forum.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:09 am
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.