fishing off the seawall 123 st

Boatless Fishing Reports for Dade County, Miami Beach
onitis
Fisher

fishing off the seawall 123 st

Post by onitis »

Hi in december I am going to be fishing in Biscayne bay off the seawall around 123 st near biscayne blvd for a few days.I like to fish with live shrimps or frozen shrimp or squid.What can i expect and any suggestions

Jules89
Fisher

Re: fishing off the seawall 123 st

Post by Jules89 »

onitis wrote:Hi in december I am going to be fishing in Biscayne bay off the seawall around 123 st near biscayne blvd for a few days.I like to fish with live shrimps or frozen shrimp or squid.What can i expect and any suggestions
I have never heard of anyone fishing there, but this evening I looked up that particular spot. On google maps I see some sort of old Inn that looks abandoned, I don't know whats there currently as google maps picture of the area may be outdated. IF you plan to fish "there" do so at "your own risk" as you are trespassing depending upon the circumstances.

onitis
Fisher

Post by onitis »

Thanks for the reply
but i'm renting a condo on the water a block south of there.Any idea what kind of fish I might encounter?

Green Tide
SHARKER

Post by Green Tide »

Probably some grovers,pinfish,with maybe some trout and snook. Sheephead on the sea wall
Definately get some of the live shrimp while they are nice and big

You shoulda been here yesterday!!!

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

your not going to catch anything worth while there they just built a dock that will get you close to the bridge on the south west side of the bridge
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Return to “Dade County”