Heading to Orlando

This area is for Boatless Fishing Freshwater Help and Info.
grouperking
Old Salt

Heading to Orlando

Post by grouperking »

Im going down to orlando tommorow for 3 days should the fishing be different than it is here in miami or is it the same. Ill be around Disney

fishboy
Old Salt

Re: Heading to Orlando

Post by fishboy »

I live in Orlando, I haven't freshwater fished in Miami, but I have here... Lures that I have success with include zoom flukes and worms and frogs. I heard that The lakes around Disney hold a lot of fish, so you should do fine, good luck!

grouperking
Old Salt

Post by grouperking »

Thanks for the reply I just got back from Orlando and had a pretty decent time.. First day fished for 4 hours landed around 9 bass biggest was 4lbs and they fight hard!! :reeling: but the next day not so much luck, only got three and today finished it off with 1. The bait of choice was zoom flukes in rainbow something color cuz bass were spawning

HOOKNSNOOK
Seasoned Fisher

Post by HOOKNSNOOK »

l was at Disney last week as well. Stayed at the Pop Century Resort. Has a very nice lake next to it which made me regret not taking my gear. Took a walk, looked very fishy but didn't see anything. Where did you fish?

grouperking
Old Salt

Post by grouperking »

it was at lake berkley or at 409 ainsdale walk best place I've stayed at so far :D

Return to “Freshwater Help and Info”