Bait shop info

This area is for those questions about bait how to catch it, keep it alive and so on.
fishinDave07
Old Salt

Bait shop info

Post by fishinDave07 »

Hey guys, Im gonna be fishin EARLY in the morning probably North of Sheridan and U.S. 1 Area. Does anybody know of bait shops ( or Publix's that sell frozen squid) around that area and their hours of operation.

Thanks a million,

FishinDave
I'm Woohoo for Wahoo!

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Anglins pier is 24 hours and you can get bait there at those crazy hours that no ones open.
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

Cookinman
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Post by Cookinman »

Rijkaard wrote:There's a Publix right on Sheridan, between US1 and West lake that usually has bait, go to the seafood section and look in the big freezer just in front of the attendant
I share the same opinion of Publix Seafood Quality, which is odd because most of the rest of the store ( meat and Veggies) is always Passable...

....and BTW, what is with that Vanilla deoderant they spray around the seafood.

Man, if you gotta mask the smell, THROW IT AWAY.

STARS6
Seasoned Fisher

Post by STARS6 »

You want to go to Angler's B+T - 2 blocks east of Federal Hwy on Dania Beach Blvd. on the south side.
Their hours of operation are as follows:
Sunday thru Wednesday - 6am til 9pm
Thursday thru Saturday - 6am til 10pm

Tell Mike and/or Rick that Dennis sent you.

Good people

OLD SCHOOL
STARS6

P.S. - their phone number - 954-925-9995

Bleedin' Fingers 'Nanner
Seasoned Fisher

Post by Bleedin' Fingers 'Nanner »

Yeah, go to the bait shop on Dania Beach Blvd., slightly east of us1, they have fresh 'hoo all the time (they take great pride in thier bait), and lots of other stuff (sometimes fresh fleas, small crabs). Rick is a great guy. They have a great selection of star rods and other stuff.

You can also have them engrave your rods, and they clean and repair reels (they fixed mine for $18, and put new bearings in it which was the problem, corroded, works great now.)
-----------------------
High Tide Drifter

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Anglers B&T is Great and also Atlantic B&T on Atlantic blvd Pompano
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

Dhunter55
Seasoned Fisher

Post by Dhunter55 »

I say we fish 5 days and work 2

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell all my guns and fishing gear for what I told her I paid for them.

bobwired
Weekend Warrior

Post by bobwired »

support rick, he and his shop are the poop. ANGLER's B&T

GO4EM
SHARKER

Post by GO4EM »

For sure! Rick fixed my 3500 baitrunner with no problem. I had more than a few people look at it give me more than a few opinions of the problem. Everyone was wrong, including myself. They also have anything you need tackle wise. If they don't have it they will order it for you. It is on the way to Dania pier too for all you Da people. 8)
I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned

Katzgar
Fisher

Re: Bait shop info

Post by Katzgar »

Dont forget Competition Tackle on State Rd 7 and Griffin Rd. I am one of the new owners so stop by and say hello.

RippysFishingSupply
Fisher

Re: Bait shop info

Post by RippysFishingSupply »

Rippys Fishing Supply at 400 ne 167 street is open and expanding. Six door upright freezer stuffed with bait and live bait to be available in a few months. Were 4 blocks East of I-95 on the south side. Tons of bait,tons of cheap ice,huge parking lot.Star ,Blackfin,Ande,Falcon rods and more. Penn,Shimano,Daiwa reels and loads of tackle and a lot more on the way. We have a local expert rod and reel repairman who can fix anything and a quick turnaround too. 305-944-0572
Paul

Return to “Bait Bucket”