WE WILL NEVER FORGET

This off topic area is for Politics, Religion and all the talk that gets people in a ruffle. All be tolerant of each others opinions. Remember that is all it is "OPINIONS"
SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

WE WILL NEVER FORGET

Post by SaltyDog »

Seems like yesterday! Never forget those who died on this day :patriot: :patriot:

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Re: WE WILL NEVER FORGET

Post by permitchaser »

:patriot: :salut:

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

SaltyDog wrote: Seems like yesterday! Never forget those who died on this day :patriot: :patriot:
Are you retired-military?

DragonFire
Weekend Warrior

Post by DragonFire »

Sad to say but people do forget... I remember posting a thread just like this year after year and it would get lower replies every year... and here we are 4am on Friday 12 and only 4
replies :cry: .... just like people forgetting that we are still fighting a war... go look for the names of the fallen in your daily paper... you won't see them.. oh they will put them on the
Sunday paper towards the back in small print... Hero's that are still dying for our country and nothing....

We will never forget> should happen EVERYDAY!!!! we use to cheer our service men/women when they came home... not any more...

Sorry for venting on this thread> but remembering fallen ones on ONE day.... and we still have hero's dying... just doesn't sit well for me..... like I said remember them everyday!!!!

and as you can see this thread got how many views??? and only 4 replies :cry: :cry: :cry:

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

DragonFire wrote:Sad to say but people do forget... I remember posting a thread just like this year after year and it would get lower replies every year... and here we are 4am on Friday 12 and only 4
replies :cry: .... just like people forgetting that we are still fighting a war... go look for the names of the fallen in your daily paper... you won't see them.. oh they will put them on the
Sunday paper towards the back in small print... Hero's that are still dying for our country and nothing....

We will never forget> should happen EVERYDAY!!!! we use to cheer our service men/women when they came home... not any more...

Sorry for venting on this thread> but remembering fallen ones on ONE day.... and we still have hero's dying... just doesn't sit well for me..... like I said remember them everyday!!!!

and as you can see this thread got how many views??? and only 4 replies :cry: :cry: :cry:

Im with ya JP :toast: sad stuff.

shos260288
KING MACKEREL

Post by shos260288 »

I thank God everyday we have young men and woman willing to risk their lives for this country. Your so right, we should honor them. :patriot:
Fish Crazy

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Honor them? Steve we should be kissing their collective asses everyday. Who do you think is standing between our families and those friggin head choppers? When you see a soldier in the airport or in a restaurant take a second and thank them for their service. Or pick up their tab. It's the very least any of us can do. And Americans don't need a holiday to show our gratitude.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

shos260288
KING MACKEREL

Post by shos260288 »

Well said Richard.
Fish Crazy

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

kblue wrote:
SaltyDog wrote: Seems like yesterday! Never forget those who died on this day :patriot: :patriot:
Are you retired-military?
No sir

Return to “Soapbox Politics, Religion, etc."HEAVY" not light hearted”