Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:46 pm
Yes I agree with ya, Mullet and snook feed form the bottom also.
Now i don't use the weight unless it is rough, I put the hook through the meat at the throat which will give you the ability to pull your rod tip down and that pressure will make the mullet swim down to where the fish are feeding.
Hook placement makes all the difference IMO
This does not work well for black mullet and in this case I would use a weight.
Now i don't use the weight unless it is rough, I put the hook through the meat at the throat which will give you the ability to pull your rod tip down and that pressure will make the mullet swim down to where the fish are feeding.
Hook placement makes all the difference IMO
This does not work well for black mullet and in this case I would use a weight.